As an engineering manager at Vonage you will lead a team of highly talented software engineers and will have complete ownership of the product from an engineering perspective.
Your job would be to empower and drive the team to deliver a quality cloud product that is scalable, highly available and is flexible enough to grow and change along with the ever changing demands of the business.
We challenge our managers to drive all aspects of the business in their scope including hiring, talent management, product, engineering and business decisions.
What You’re Great At:
- Talent management and strong communication skills.
- Strong technical skills; ability to deep dive into complex problems.
- Motivating others and driving teams to outstanding results.
- Seeing the bigger picture and the ability to grasp the full scope of the business.
- Fast learner.
What You’re Good At:
- Knowledge of various high-level software languages like java, c++ python, NodeJS etc.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English.
What You Must Have Experience In:
- At least 3 years of experience in leading a team of at least 5 engineers.
- At least 8 years of hands on experience in software engineering.
Please provide at least one of the following: CV or LinkedIn profile.