As a Vonage QA Team Leader, you will join and lead the QA team (hands-on) of one of our Agile teams, and lead and mentor QA team members (which are part of various Agile teams).
We challenge the QA Team Leader to oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals of Vonage are met.
We challenge our engineers to be versatile and passionate and tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
What You’re Great At:
- Strong technical skills; ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause.
- Understand the full picture
- Passionate about hands-on QA
- Independently tackling challenges: You don’t need anyone to keep you on track. You’re organized and efficient.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in team – You will work closely with the Development team to quickly isolate, record and report issues.
- A strong passion for improving software quality
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic team.
What You’re Good At:
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (preferably Python or Java)
- Knowledge of Webrtc, AWS , HTTP , MQTT, SIP – Major advantage
- Lead a team of testers or big technical projects, responsible for task delegation and follow up.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English.
What You Must Have Experience In:
- 1-3 years of experience in leading a small QA Team Or process.
- At least 3 years of experience with manual and automated testing of API, Web or Mobile.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Advantage
Qualities About You That Might Make our Decision Easier:
- Experience in Agile software development methodology
- A great recommendation from your previous employer
- A desire to and skills for mentoring junior QA so they become an awesome like you!
- Love to learn
Please provide at least one of the following: CV or LinkedIn profile.