As a Vonage UX/UI Designer, you will establish consistent UX patterns and standards for the product and improve how we design and build the product.
We challenge the UX/UI Designer to Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience. You will execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
What You’re Great At:
- Translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- have an eye for clean and artful design
- Perfect attention to detail
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
What You’re Good At:
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Independently tackling challenges: You don’t need anyone to keep you on track. You’re organized and efficient
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic company
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English.
What You Must Have Experience In:
- A bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design or Visual Design
- Proven record of strong interaction and visual design skills
- 2+ years of experience designing web/mobile product UI/UX
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Sketch
- experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Expert in user research
- Strong portfolio with digital product design examples
Qualities About You That Might Make our Decision Easier:
- A great recommendation from your previous employer
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Curious, passionate, motivated – Love to learn
Please provide at least one of the following: CV or LinkedIn profile.